Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Orange Launches Low Cost Branded Tablet


Mobile operator orange launched on 15th Feb, 2011 a tablet computer under its own brand in four European countries as a cheaper alternative to Apple's I Pad.
Boasting a seven inche screen and running Google's Sndroid operating system with 3G mobile connectivity, the "Orange Tablet offers the portable, touch screen coputing at a competitive price", the company said.
The number three European mobile operator, owned by France Telecoms, announced the launch at the mobile phone's industry's annual gathering in Barcelona, with the Orange tablet going on sale in Spain, Romania, Poland and Slovakia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very useful post visit here nd tell me how is my blog.... http://www.amazingnewsworld.co.cc ok visit my blog nd tell me how is it dear.:-)