Saturday, February 9, 2008

me and my father

> Me and My Father> > When I was 4 Yrs Old : My father is THE BEST> > When I was 6 Yrs Old : My father seems to know everyone> > When I was 10 Yrs Old : My father is excellent but he is short tempered> > When I was 12 Yrs Old : My father was nice when I was little> > When I was 14 Yrs Old : My father started being too sensitive> > When I was 16 Yrs Old : My father can't keep up with modern time> > When I was 18 Yrs Old : My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by> > When I was 20 Yrs Old : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could> my Mum stand him all these years> > When I was 25 Yrs Old : My father seems to be objecting to everything I do> > When I was 30 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my> father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he> was a youth> > When I was 40 Yrs Old: My father brought me up with a lot of> discipline, I must do the same> > > > > When I was 45 Yrs Old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us> > When I was 50 Yrs Old : It's rather difficult to control my kids, how> much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us> > When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was far looking and had wide plans> for us, he was gentle and outstanding.> > When I became 60 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST> > Note that, it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the> starting point "My father is THE BEST "

No comments: